Subwayx)'s Re-Join Request

• Subway's Re-Join Reqeust.

What's your name, Nickame, age and Location?:

My name is Sohaib, Known as Subwayx) in MTA area, I'm Sixteen Yearsold I'm, Currently living in Egypt - Cairo.

What are the most significant parts of your MtA Career?:

I used to play in ffs gaming community as a ptp and os player but i stopped playing ffs and tried to move to 3R and joined the clan and started to improve myself more and more as a OS player. recently i started to play some DM too with OS.

Have you been in any other clans ( if yes, Name them)?:

Yes,

NameRankReason
    Over-Powered | { Official, became Community. }MemberLeft
    3liteRacers | 3R//MemberWas Kicked by vodka
    Inferenal Edge IE// | { Official Clan. }MemberLeft
    zero-Gravity | { FFS Community Clan. }MemberLeft
    Land Saviors | { FFS, AV Community Clan. }
    LeaderLeft

How would you be useful to us?:

Well, since i was ex-3r member i was trying to do my best to clear this community from rules breakers as much as i can, I'm gonna be useful in many things. Since im arabic and i can understand arabian language so i can take care of them, Punish the rules breakers who are trying to insult, provoking eachother.

What are your goals as a 3R Member?:

My goals as 3R member are Simple, I'm an experinced Shooter, Race and some "OS, some DM" Player for several years now. I know what I'm doing and I'm absolutely of the rules.

I Also to take care of Arabic players, , Shooter players, like on forums or ingame as helping players, Punishing rules breakers overall and i see that im very ready for this job. I'm gonna do my best to prove myself to you guys to-be one of the staff. in the end, i hope you give me another chance as a member to prove myself.

Contact Information?:

Discord: Subway#7130

Additional Information?:

p.s: i coppied some of words of my old joinrequest.
    thanks for reading!

BestRegards,
    Subwayx).

• Subwayx)

Changed the title of the thread from “Subwayx)'s Join Request” to “Subwayx)'s Re-Join Request”.
  • *Winter*

Closed the thread.