Smoker7's Join Request

• What's your name, nickname(s), age and location?: My real life name is Alfons, I go under the name smoker7 in all games overall, I come from Spain.

What are the most significant parts of your MTA career?: I started on 2010 playing roleplay mainly until on 2015 that I decided to change to race gamemode, since then I have been playing DM at most these last few years, until I don't play roleplay anymore and focus only on racing, not much else to tell, development wise I have tried scripting a few times, and it's not really my thing, so I'm more into mapping.

Have you been in any other clans (if yes, name them)?: Nah, I haven't tried anyway.

How would you be useful to us?: I'm quite active, Ive been exclusively mapping for 3R, although at my pace, and I look forward to keep contributing with maps. Also I've helped as a tester a couple of times and always up to do so when its needed. In terms of being inside the clan, I believe I'm suitable for the DM squad to assist in clan wars, I also want to keep server clean of rulebreakers for my good and that of others so the server is a better place for all. I like to see chat clean and I'm prfsional at saying "Use L for language chat"

What are your goals as a 3R member?: Prove myself worthy-loyal, have an outstanding attitude and gain a "closer" touch with 3R server clan through respect, teamwork.

Contact information?: I'm most of the time available at Discord. smoker7#9542

Additional information (optional)?: -

• mAti#

Closed the thread.