Saber's jr

• What's your name, nickname(s), age and location?:

My name: Saber Maatallah

Nickname on the server: Saber

What are the most significant parts of your MTA career?:

I've been playing MTA for 3 years since 2016, playing in DD servers and server that are related to destruction derby

After a while I got to know the 3literacers server and noticed something between this server and the other two servers

It was so special on the rest In addition , I have learned a lot of strong skills and are better than the past All this

Thanks to the training and challenges I do and I always want be to the best at this Manual of all this Only I devote all my skills in DD .

Have you been in any other clans (if yes, name them )?:

yes,

Clan name \ Tag                 Rank          Left \ Kicked \ Closed                           Reason
    I only love my bed and my momma i'm sorry \ NA       Member KickedN/A
    Clan//M3M \ M3M co - leader  LeftN/A
    HelloBitcheS \ HB           Member KickedAccidentally killed the leader
    Revenant \ NA             Member    LeftN/A

How would you be useful to us?:

I can be useful to the clan by helping players and well managing the servers including cleaning it from rulebreakers and I can also help players on pvps and manage cws as much as i can .

What are your goals as a 3R member?:

My goals is Help people with any in game issues and deal with any reports , and of course represent the 3lite racers community against opponents in the best possible way , and do my job as a moderator and deal with any rule breakers .

Contact information?:

Saber#0989

Additional info:

Thanks for spending a few minutes of your time to read my Join Request hopefully this convinces you guys for a rejoin and hopefully make the team improve in all different kinds

I am honored to be a member of the 3R Derby :saint:

• Mubeen#

Closed the thread.