Join Requests

• What's your name, nickname(s), age and location?:

im amine .my nickname in the game is KanekiDz . im 23 years old and im from algeria

Have you been in any clans : yes

inside 3R :

FTB Clan

DD clan

What are the most significant parts of your MTA career?:

my career has been started in 2019.. 4 or 5 months.. and honestly the players were professionals so i learned a lot from them and thais helped me to join the FTB clan as a member

than i got some skills in the other game modes especially in Random and DD .but in the most of my time i was playing Random .so i played a lot they helped me to learn the team working and spending all the time hours playing dd or random .

i developed my skills and i got many friends .

How would you be useful to us?:

well i will be useful in clanwars because i have some skills and i consider my self as a good Random player .and as an admin i know the server rules so i will do my best to keep the server clean and try to reduce the number of laggers/cheaters and ensure the best conditions to play im very active i play about 4-5 hours/day

What are your goals as a 3R member?:

i want to be a part of this community and i will do my best to make it better my english is decent i can speak two languages English And Arabic so i can help both i can mute spammers insulters or any of them rule breakers thats the best i got.and I want to increase my skills and I love teamwork and help I have been addicted to several servers discord large pages and games sites so I think I know a little bit of being Admin to

How would you be useful to us?:

well i will be useful in clanwars because i have some skills and i consider my self as a good Random player and i have only 4 Months But I was able to put my name in the top ten in all maps.. and I have imposed my place even though I am new and I was able to put my name in all the lists of the best players in RANDOM .and as an admin i know the server rules so i will do my best to keep the server clean and try to reduce the number of laggers/cheaters and ensure the best conditions to play im very active i play about 4-5 hours/day

Additional information (optional)?:

im Software man my friends call me like that lol and a Gamer all of the time

Contact information?:

KanekiDz#2740

• *Winter*

Closed the thread.