'KaReeM's join Request

• What's your name, nickname(s), age and location?:

My name is kareem youssef nickname is KaReeM I am 14 years old i live in the capital of egypt cairo in a place called (Marg Al Adema)

What are the most significant parts of your MTA career?:

I offically started mta on 2014 with one of my friends and my brother xOmarr i wasnt very familiar with 3R back then but some people suggested me to play on FFS And 3R so i tried 3R i was very confused but i started training and playing shooter i was a bit familiar with shooter because i used to play it on WNASH servers it was still boring but its a different experience on 3R i found the gamemode that i really want to play then i found out Fun Or FDD Or OS whatever you call it i was intersted on that too i cant choose a favourite gamemode to be honest but i am skilled at both but OS was the most one i found so simple its just DM but easier so i started playing it i still have toptimes untill now and i got used to mta for these couple of years had alot of fun made friends and i wish it never ends and here i am wishing to join 3R thats all my mta career.

Have you been in any other clans (if yes, name them)?:

Ss // SonicSnakes - Closed

IG // Limit Gaming - Closed

LoS HackerS - Closed

How would you be useful to us?:

I will help my commuinty as i much as i can i will help in clanwars i will offer the best i got i am very skilled loyal my english is decent i can speak two languages English And Arabic so i can help both i can mute spammers insulters or any of them rule breakers thats the best i got.

What are your goals as a 3R member?:

I just want to join 3R And be as helpful as i can help guests and bring more members up i just want to do the best i got and just to say all this in one word i really want to join 3R

Contact information?:

I got facebook and i will create Skype Soon

http://facebook.com/KareemYous

Additional information (optional)?:

Regards Kareem

• n4ft0.

Closed the thread.