Karma's JR

• What's your name, nickname(s), age and location?: My nickname is karma ( Ahmed ) and I'm 19 years old, I'm currently living in Norway but I'm originally from Saudia-Arabia

What are the most significant parts of your MTA career?: I've been playing mta for a long time now I would say about 4-5 years most of these years I spent trying to find the perfect gamemode, I tried out all these different gamemodes DD, DM , SHOOTER etc. But then suddenly my eye caught attention to DM, it was so cool and so intense but I didn't know how to play. I met people that wanted to help me and teach me how to control my car and how to balance it in the air, at that moment I knew DM was for me so I kept training many different maps to perfect my car control. 2 years further I wanted to join a clan/create. Suddenly a clan called nTL opened I wanted to show them my skills and them to accept me into their clan. It wasn't so long until nTL closed that is basically my MTA story there is more to it, it's just that I don't remember all of it it's too much.

Have you been in any other clans (if yes, name them)?: nTL - Nothing to lose > Closed
    3R - 3lite Racers > Kicked

TBF - Don't remember > Closed

How would you be useful to us?: Well I'm a pretty active guy I can help mute/kick people who troll around/immature and I'm kinda skilled I would say I can help in clanwars, set them up

What are your goals as a 3R member?: As a 3R member my goals are to help you guys improve in any kind of way.

Contact information?: Discord: KARMA#6666

Additional information (optional)?: