Abedy is back, banned?

• Hello 3R community, First of all congratulations the 0.3 !

I`m Abedy, I`ve been inactive for about 1 year, I focused on my school alot, and my real life things, Its a pleasure to be back to the first server i played since 2016.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About the Banned:

My brother " troy " was in 3R and for his unloyality he got a ban or something similar, I tried to join the server with my new name " ASPECT ", And boom ! I`m banned !

I asked troy for the reasons and why he was banned and i discovered that his unloyality leaded him to be punished !

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And ladies and gentelmen, Its your decision.

ASPECT.

• thats the most stupid lie i have seen

I`m not lying, I`m AbedY and i just came back, you can compare the English language between me and my brother, take a look on his join request, and take a look on my English !.

Hey troy, thats u?

I`m AbedY ! And i just came back bro ! I swear the god !

Disaster#3476

Would be cool if you changed my name to ASPECT in 3R`s discord, He was using my discord and even thought he spoke to blood once and i would like to speak with blood in discord and i will proof to him that abedy, The voice difference.

My instagram: aabed4._

+ I got a ban on my computer, I can join the server with my 2nd computer! But i have to request ya`ll for this.

• your english isnt as 'good' as you think but mk i will let you go

• n4ft0.

Closed the thread.