Zeph's jr

• What's your name, nickname(s), age and location?:

My name: Mohamed Maatallah
    Nickname on the server:
    Zeph

What are the most significant parts of your MTA career?:

I've been playing MTA for over 5 years, and playing race, FDD and DD, I spent a lot of time playing FDD and I remember when I used to download FDD maps from the internet and load them on my local server just to train; I spent a lot of time on a lot of servers learning things from other people and being killed by other people. In 2015 one of my favorite multi game mode server closed due to issues with their VPS network and I used to spend nights on that server getting my stats and skills to grow up and therefore I quit mta for 6 months because I didn't find any good server as good at that server (Neon Gaming) and after forgetting about mta during these 6 months my brother told me he want's to show me a server that is good for fdd and dd and such, that's how I found out about 3R 2.0 and started to get addicted and got the passion of FDD and DD back to me again.

Have you been in any other clans (if yes, name them)?:

Strones

M3M

FTB (Feel the beats)
    HB (Hello Bitches)

Aspire

How would you be useful to us?:

I can be useful in 2 ways, the fact that I speak 3 langues so I can translate or see how a player behaves ( I speak Algerian arabic and Tunisian arabic,) and french. The second way is my skills and long play time in FDD & DD ; I play 3R a lot and when I say a lot like 48 hours straight and losing over 16 hours of sleep, I'm not gonna say that I'm a legend at FDD( random) but I dedicate my time more than a lot of people in that gamemode especially and also I plat OS with my friend Dinaz quite a bit and an example of that is at 4am you can see people playing shooter and only me playing random just practicing and even today I still have over 1000 maps of FDD and DD that are from other servers which I load them on my local server to train with my brother and teach him stuff. So just in other words I can play every game mode except shooter.

What are your goals as a 3R member?:

Help people with any in game issues and deal with any reports, and of course represent the 3lite racers community and do my best to make it great, and do my job as a moderator and deal with any rule breakers.

Contact information?:

Zeph_#0655

Additional info:

I was gonna apply for dd because I was so tired of writing applications and getting declined, but I thought about it and improved my skills for last few weeks and you can judge. I'm gonna try and see how this is going to go because I have a lot of people that I love in 3R fdd and we are pretty good freinds, and I really want to join them and be part of the 3R team and not just a player and it stops there.

Thanks for reading

Have a good day.

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

C++ and Reverse Engineering enthusiast

w3QPKa.png                                                                                  

Edited 5 times, last by Zeph ().

• n4ft0.

Closed the thread.