xDragex's Join Request

• What's your name, nickname(s), age and location?:
    • My name is 'Islam' , xDragex , 18 , i live in Algeria

• What are the most significant parts of your MTA career?:

Well,i am playing MTA since August 2013,it's about 7 years. I started to play MTA on freeroam servers,i really liked the servers but i left them .Then i went to 3R and played for 3 years,i was invited to join in iE ,so i decided to accept that opportunity to join in a good clan.I had made a join request for the 3R but sadly i got declined.I had joined to the AE clan,but there was no fun.Well,I decided to leave the clan and try to join to the 3R once again.So,I'm here to try my luck!

__________________________________________________________________________________

• Have you been in any other clans (if yes, name them)?:
      3lite Racers
      Zero Fair
      Art of Gaming Aka Aevum
      Infernal Edge

• How would you be useful to us?

am not even a mapper,but i can help FDD's members,also i can play OS ,and i'm pretty good in DD & Random
    Also i'm an active player at the server and the forum,and i can help anybody who wants help.

___________________________________________________________________________________

• What are your goals as a 3R member?:

I would like to join in 3R clan because i love the atmosphere of the server and i would like to become part of this amazing community.Also,i enjoy to spend my time here with my friends.

___________________________________________________________________________________

• Contact information?:

Discord : xDragex'#5752

• Additional information (optional)?:Thanks for reading..

?:

• Dragex'

Set the Label from DeathMatch to Fun Destruction Derby
  • n4ft0.

Closed the thread.