DD chat when there are only turks, finally catch him again - 3RGrey

• Your in-game nickname: Twistty#

Admin's nickname: 3RGrey

Reason for reporting: 1st - He's only doing redo, sometimes even in the middle of game 2nd - He's allowing non english in chat during when there are only turks in the gamemode + even speaking in turkish 3rd - Also he's flooding while laughing Q:WE:QWE:Q:we:QW:QW:EQW:AE:QW;e

Date and time(optional): Now

Screenshots/logs(required): Screenshots

Additional information: Mute also other players which are hoco ; HacK ; FFH|KeoneX^

In front of admins muting everyone even without warn, without other admins he's another person, which i show with my second report against him.

• 1.for pictures: I just went into DD and when I died I switched to random.do not have any problem.

2.for pictures: I took it quiet for 10 minutes because the' hoco ' user didn't use English,you might ask.do not have any problem.

3.for pictures: I'm not in DD and it's impossible for me to see him and silence him.do not have any problem.

4.for pictures: I'd say I laugh a lot here. ' QW:EQWEQW:eQW:eqwE:qw 'this means a random laugh and we laughed with' proadmin'

5.for pictures: he didn't speak English and then I warned him in the Turkish language.

6.for pictures: do not have any problem.

7.for pictures: and then I quietened it down, but your other screenshots don't exist for some reason.

8.I think you threw the same screen shots to make it look too much

9.I think you threw the same screen shots to make it look too much

and with the last screenshot wrongly connecting, I renewed the map and apologised.a lot of admis could be wrong.

and you stop reporting me now.I think you're focused on me, you're just calling and reporting any shortages of mine

• I am not dumb, in every screenshot you are in the deathlist which means that u were every game in dd and allowed them to continue, also how u warn them when u even speak in tr? Explain that. When u warned them why didnt u mute them?

• I am not dumb, in every screenshot you are in the deathlist which means that u were every game in dd and alliwed them to continue, also how u warn them when u even speak in tr? Explain that.

I told him to speak English.

most of the screenshots here are blank, you've been throwing the same stuff away, and now you're shooting it in a different place.nice tactic

• I told him to speak English.

most of the screenshots here are blank, you've been throwing the same stuff away, and now you're shooting it in a different place.

Cool, how the fuck can i trow single screenshot more times in another maps many times? Dude, there is no way to lie, and u cant tell me that to stop reporting you, when i report someone there is a reason. Everything is crystal clear here, and lying makes u to fall more and more.

Also i warned him to speak in english, but did nothing more, also I started to chat in turkish ;)

• 1.) I never told you not to report it.

2.) I think you think I'm not silent against Turks who don't speak English.that's why I silenced so many folk songs.No distinction at all

3.) you act like a good friend in the game and report here.nice tactic

4.) you're looking for another reason because the screenshots here are blank.

5.) and if possible don't play 'DD' again I've never seen you win.

6.) yeah,you're right, I'm on every death list, funny man. and screen views taken in just 1 hour. realpro

my last word is I don't want to spam here any more and I won't listen to your lies.

I wish I had focused on you , you have a lot of mistakes.

and u troll man :D

• "I never told you to not report it" Jyzw935.jpg

Second, I am acting like a friend, how it is needs to be, im not acting like idiot who will insult someone. And tell me how I can throw those pictures many times in different situations, different maps, different time? I am getting cancer from this disscusion, will end it and let nafto continues.

• Hello ladies and gentlemans, today I will show you, how to provoke some players without begin spotted, cuz you're a genius.

First, - kill someone and say him "PRO" because you killed him.

Second - if someone ask you if this is a provoke, tell him no.

Third - kill this guy who asked you and say him "real pro"
    Fourth = You're a thuglifer :)

jIPWjHI.jpguM4SdTa.jpg

• 1.) ok --> 'I said it was real'after screenshots

2.) upro --> a prankster who says he's on every dead list of me.

:facepalm:
    What we saw from ur pics? That they insulted you, you muted them and now trying to provoke?
    Also cool trick to page up when you see the report/next round to make it like i am lying for anything? The provoke is clearly visible.

Cancerous...

• Hey, Dude, what the hell are you talking about? I should say that you're the worst player I've ever seen on 3R and you lose more than you win, I can say You Win 2 times in 1 hour and the reports are ridiculous and cancer-killing.keep reporting everybody. you're the winner, Little Buddy.

good luck bb

note: I think you were wrong in a lot of reports and for your ridiculous reports - you got a liking. ( -1.158 )

• Hey, Dude, what the hell are you talking about? I should say that you're the worst player I've ever seen on 3R and you lose more than you win, I can say You Win 2 times in 1 hour and the reports are ridiculous and cancer-killing.keep reporting everybody. you're the winner, Little Buddy.

good luck bb

note: I think you were wrong in a lot of reports and for your ridiculous reports - you got a liking. ( -1.158 )

Out of lies? Even there you're provoking me :D
    ok ok i will stop, enough proofs and etc.

About your note, cannot understand what's wrong? This account is from 2018 and i never joined in this site since 1 month, that's why + cannot understand why does it matter, why you're trying to provoke me with this shit xD

• 1) you say that I have separated the Turks in my own country and that I have not silenced them -> watch

2) you're saying I'm on the death list. -> watch

3) I'd say your skills are bad at random and DD.

4) I'm waiting for you on The CW,acknowledging that I'm noob, always on the death list vb.

5) obviously you're focused on reporting everyone,and I think you're here to report not to play to 3R,welcome.

6) I can't help but say that you are someone who follows me by changing your names in the game , who catches a small deficit.This is funny

7) you don't need to absorb a lot of managers to accept your request to participate, and don't make it look like it's a good thing with your reports.

8) because I said your report here was ridiculous yesterday, you're taking screenshots again today and continuing here because it's all blank

9) no, I don't discriminate

10) keep focusing on me, you'll win one day.

• Really Really cannot understand you... This why i said that you're in the deathlist means that you're in the gamemode, cuz you lied that you aren't., not your dd/random skills xd? Just stop spamming same shits every reply from your side dude wtf...

Also cool that you mute them, but you're provoking them right now, because they insulted you which makes non sense from ur side :D

• n4ft0.

Closed the thread.