Introduce yourself!

• Hey guys,

this Game is called: Introduce yourself or someone else. Tell us your Story!!!

Im gonna beginn with introducing the roots of 3R, the old (Senior)Members!

To myself:

I started to play mta back in the late 2010. Where i met the German Clan KCL with its amazing Server.

I was so fascinated so that i started my own Server and Clan 3R. It was in 2011.

The Community was raising faster and faster and got bigger and bigger over the years.

We started with only DD. But the request of DM got bigger so we decided to add another Server with only DM. We also add a Server for only FDD.

All Gamemodes were really successfull in their Clanwars. We Made us a Name.

I just want to say thank you for that great time and your amazing Loyality till today ❤❤❤💯💥👍

Old Squad 2012:

• Let me introduce you about my MTA career now, in a short recap. My MTA career started approximately 6/7 years ago in a freeroam server. I believe a lot of people who are known in MTA used to play there and I moved to DayZ server. Some years I stopped mta for a while and came back to play in 2018. I came across FFS, therefore I started playing here, I liked this server very much, because I find it wonderful and interesting, but now it is such a bullshit. Besides, I am always willing to help players, which makes me happy and my stay useful. At the end of 2018 I started playing outside FFS, in DD FW/CW servers. Also I created my clan, to see how I can lead a clan ... It wasn't that bad, but it wasn't that good too, so :D. My main gamemode I would say is Derby. I am playing DM OS and Shooter for fun. I've been in some official clans too, like The Favourited Few, Unlimited Power, Xtreme Racers and so one, with which I am proud of this.

• My name is Mihnea and I started MTA in 2013 with some friends from real life. First of all we began with Roleplay and DayZ server playing just for fun making extremely much bad jokes together but it was pretty fun. One of these guys discovered 3R and we moved together here. Again we were playing everything, every gamemode just for fun. I took a look at DD and I liked it the most so I started playing it very much. I started playing alone, without them this time and I was training alone in servers just to lean driving better. I could see a considerable progress on my skills so I started playing fake clanwars till I met godlike, a Georgian guy whose behavior sucks, but his skills were pretty good. I was staying with him just to learn playing better. Everything what mattered to me was to play clanwars. He took me in FarmHouse Friends, an old clan. In clanwars I was nothing besides the others so I decided just to watch at them playing and notice what to do. It actually worked and I started being one of the three players of the main team. After 2-3 months the clan closed and godlike and TWS, the second owner of the clan became inactive till they came again opening LV contacting me on Skype asking me about joining it. I joined it but after 2 weeks I left it because I met Denis also known as PingPong or TennisTable, a very cool guy from the United Kingdom, who was one of my single friends on MTA at that time. He opened a clan called Street Brothers with Alex, an Austrian guy. They were much better than me so I wasn't playing always. Most of the times I had to wear (S) to watch them and learn playing. Few days after joining it, Denis and Alex took me at training because I was always telling them that I wanna play, so I improved myself and became way better. I don't know what to tell you more, but nowadays I am playing with some old Rusky guys, Loc_Dog, Wizu, Zudo, Sorest, Richmond, and so on. I feel good with them but now I would like to join 3R and stay here for an undetermined time.

• I started playing mta 2011 my first gamemode was ' Destruction Derby '

My Carrer :
    First server was a roleplay server (Reallife) i played and met many friends, one of them showed me '3R' in 2012 i tried this server, i loved the race gamemode

So i switched, as i said i kept playing DD many old legends teached me how to drive, tank.. etc

I stopped mta in 2013 due to car accident, forgot many things.. my return was in 2014, I continued playing, There an old CO LEADER (future) tested me i succeded but he left mta, I joined 'D4MN' they teached me how to be a shooter player, after that i joined 'FZ' i was co leader of FDD squad, still shooter after that i moved to FHF with godlike, i fighted with them but one of them wanted me to stay and he put me as a CO, after that i joined TWS,LV, =FoX=, HHX, uDka.. All of them R DD clans.. and after that i joined an RPG's server (CIT) and i became a member of Scary_Killers

After in 2017 i moved to FFS and joined gS with joint and Pentaroyidx who helped me alot.. stopped playing cws.. which i lost half of my skills, i joined 3R in the last of 2017

My Achievements :

- Mapped first original fun's map in 3R (Crazy mind with jagger)
    - Scripted many servers

- Created a DD clan, (L2PD) with a private server (Scripted my me)

- Being in 3R Server for 7 years

- Joined best race's clan (uDka)

- Opened an roleplay server

My works :

- Photoshopper

- Mapper

- Video maker

- AMV-er

• About Me!

Hello, My real name is Mohammed, Also known as TroyBo!,I was born in the 12th of June 2006, Im 12 years old , i'm from Israel, I was born in a city called Nazareth, But now im currently living in a small Village called " Ber-Al Maksur - Mukman "

MTA HISTORY : ( Clans i joined left & banned & clan wars )

I started to play this game since 2013, I started to play in Freeroam server, FaF & Tokyo Drift and etc..., Days on, I got bored from these servers, and i decide to move to another server, then i moved to -ffs- [For Fuck Sake], I started to play in the " PTP ", Day by day, Also i got bored from it, then i moved to the Shooter gamemode, I felt happy because of the new gamemode, I started to play Beta, I was such a newbie, I didn't know how to shooter and etc..., days on, i learnd some, i became good, months ago, i became a pro at shooter, And then i decide to move to the DM [DeathMatch], I was camping always to get a win & pints , One day i tried to play well, But useless.. Then i started to train hard, day by day, Im getting better and better, after months, i became a real dm'er, Then my cousin told my brother about server called 3R [3liteRacers], And then i got banned from -ffs- because of sharing accs with my cousins & brother, And then i moved to 3R, And i learnd about dm more and more and more, then i moved to US|' after months i left and moved to aQ, The Clan died after a clan war vs Malestrom |M| i have been clan less for long time then i joined back to 3R and i was very happy that i back to 3r, cuz i got blacklisted more than 1 year and i wont make a fault again :D.

• Bana kısa bir özetle şimdi, benim MTA kariyer hakkında tanıştırayım. MTA kariyerim yaklaşık 2/3 yıl önce bir freeroam sunucusunda başladı . Ben MTA bilinmektedir birçok insan orada oynardık ve inan ben Acer Gaming sunucuya taşındı . Bazı yıllar boyunca mta'yı durdurdum ve 2018'de oynamaya geri döndüm. FFS'ye rastladım , bu yüzden burada oynamaya başladım, bu sunucuyu çok beğendim, çünkü harika ve ilginç buluyorum, ama şimdi çok saçma. Ayrıca, oyuncularıma her zaman yardım etmeye istekliyim, bu da beni mutlu ediyor ve kaldığım için faydalı. 2018'in sonunda FFS dışında DD FW / CW sunucularında oynamaya başladım. . Ayrıca klanımı nasıl yarattığımı görmek için klanımı yarattım ... O kadar da kötü değildi, ama o da iyi değildi, yani: D. Söyleyeceğim ana oyunum Derby. Eğlence için DM OS ve Shooter oynuyorum. Ben favourited Az, Sınırsız Güç gibi, oyun bilgi de bazı resmi klanların oldum hangi Bundan gurur duyuyorum.

• Bana kısa bir özetle şimdi, benim MTA kariyer hakkında tanıştırayım. MTA kariyerim yaklaşık 2/3 yıl önce bir freeroam sunucusunda başladı . Ben MTA bilinmektedir birçok insan orada oynardık ve inan ben Acer Gaming sunucuya taşındı . Bazı yıllar boyunca mta'yı durdurdum ve 2018'de oynamaya geri döndüm. FFS'ye rastladım , bu yüzden burada oynamaya başladım, bu sunucuyu çok beğendim, çünkü harika ve ilginç buluyorum, ama şimdi çok saçma. Ayrıca, oyuncularıma her zaman yardım etmeye istekliyim, bu da beni mutlu ediyor ve kaldığım için faydalı. 2018'in sonunda FFS dışında DD FW / CW sunucularında oynamaya başladım. . Ayrıca klanımı nasıl yarattığımı görmek için klanımı yarattım ... O kadar da kötü değildi, ama o da iyi değildi, yani: D. Söyleyeceğim ana oyunum Derby. Eğlence için DM OS ve Shooter oynuyorum. Ben favourited Az, Sınırsız Güç gibi, oyun bilgi de bazı resmi klanların oldum hangi Bundan gurur duyuyorum.

english please.

• Bana kısa bir özetle şimdi, benim MTA kariyer hakkında tanıştırayım. MTA kariyerim yaklaşık 2/3 yıl önce bir freeroam sunucusunda başladı . Ben MTA bilinmektedir birçok insan orada oynardık ve inan ben Acer Gaming sunucuya taşındı . Bazı yıllar boyunca mta'yı durdurdum ve 2018'de oynamaya geri döndüm. FFS'ye rastladım , bu yüzden burada oynamaya başladım, bu sunucuyu çok beğendim, çünkü harika ve ilginç buluyorum, ama şimdi çok saçma. Ayrıca, oyuncularıma her zaman yardım etmeye istekliyim, bu da beni mutlu ediyor ve kaldığım için faydalı. 2018'in sonunda FFS dışında DD FW / CW sunucularında oynamaya başladım. . Ayrıca klanımı nasıl yarattığımı görmek için klanımı yarattım ... O kadar da kötü değildi, ama o da iyi değildi, yani: D. Söyleyeceğim ana oyunum Derby. Eğlence için DM OS ve Shooter oynuyorum. Ben favourited Az, Sınırsız Güç gibi, oyun bilgi de bazı resmi klanların oldum hangi Bundan gurur duyuyorum

Use "L" for Language-Chat