Vortex's Join Request

• What's your name, nickname(s), age and location?:

My Name is Elyes Lajimi also called Vortex. I am 22 Years old. I live in Tunisia.

What are the most significant parts of your MTA career?:

I started playing MTA in 2012. To the MTA I have 2 years playing SAMP. At the start I was playing DM OS, but I quickly got bored of it and started playing Shooter, where I met a lot of friends. Today I still play and enjoy it.

Have you been in any other clans (if yes, name them)?:

-Shooter kings

-No Limit

-Over-Powered

-Most_Damnation

-Champer of Emptiness

-Zero-fear

-
    Zero Gravity

How would you be useful to us?:

I want to help you with your problems if you have, And learn some "tricks" from you, I'm like a middle range in skills so i still learn some things, But i wanted to be a pro, I will be useful in shooter team so i can help in cws too!

What are your goals as a 3R member?:

I can offer many qualities but one of the main quality I can offer is; I can hear your part and hear the other guy, I don't listen to X without listening to Y first. As I mentioned before, I can deal with new people really good because I know how to communicate them, you have to be really patient and be kind to them to communicate with them and resolve their problems. And i like to take care of arabic players and rulebreakers.

Contact information?:

Discord#6017

Additional information (optional)?:

I'm Elyes, a 22 year old Tunisian. I Study techniques and play games in my free time. I love to read, hang with friends when i got the opportunity and do all kind of crazy things that crosses my mind at the moment. I consider myself as trust worthy person. I got a kind nature, I cant be rude with anyone unless they deserve it, more than everything i love helping people in need, i wont ever abuse someone that needs me, and I prefer sometimes losing time or losing money in order to help people that need it and that deserve it. I like to earn the things with hard work, and even if i didint do great, I like to show people I'm capable of more. I consider myself as a great friend, you won't ever hear or read me trash talking about any friend of mine in his back, if i got something to say I say it upfront. I love to learn new things, and I'm open for every kind of exprience ( as long as it is a good one) people can offer me and I'm also willing to share good things with people around me.

Greetings,

Vortex#