Nitro's Join Request

• Hello! Welcome To My Join Request

What's your name, nickname(s), age and location?:

My Real Name Is Egab My NickName Is Nitro I`m 15 Years Old I`m From Israel

What are the most significant parts of your MTA career?:

First Of all My Friend Invited Me To This Game And The First Server That I Joined To Is Free room Server i played on free rooms servers about 3-4 months then i moved to ffs - For Fuck Sake - And I played ptp i played soo much time on that game mode then i moved to Shooter gamemode i played about 3 months on that game mode and i became very good player then i moved to DD game mode i played about 2-3 months playing on ffs on all gamem odes then i found DM - Death Match game mode i played more than 4 months on that gamemode to get some skills after 2-3 weeks my friend told me about a server called 3R - 3lite Racers - I Joined to it and i got soo much fun here i found a new game mode " Random " and i have been playing here about 3 years and i have soo much friends and @tr0y told me to make a jr for 3R - FDD Squad and i finally i made it now :D

Have you been in any other clans (if yes, name them)?:

Yes I Have been on 1 clan called - Aevum AE - I was member there and i got soo much fun there ;)

How would you be useful to us?:

Help The Players If They Was on A problem and if some one make wrong thing warn him and more things

What are your goals as a 3R member?:

To Help The Players And Do My Best To Make Every One happy and many things

Contact information?:

yah i got my discord : nitro#7229

Additional information (optional)?:

Thanks For Reading My Join Request :D

• n4ft0.

Closed the thread.