- Fixed the bug with jumping on bicycles.
- FUN arena has been renamed to OS.
- Shooting limit in Hunter arena has been changed - now players can shoot up to 3 rockets in 5 seconds.
- In DM type arenas, winning message has been moved. Now it appears after the death of the last alive player.
- /lang command has been changed. Now players don't have to write full name of the language, only two letters (for example, /lang ar; /lang tr; /lang de).
- AFK detector has been removed from Race.
- /demod command is now also available for Super Moderators.
- Maps have received buy time limit. It means that if a map has been bought, it cannot be bought again in 20 minutes.
- Anti-Smoke can be now disabled by pressing Z key.
- List of the available languages has been added. It can be seen by writing /langs command.
- Music duration bar has been added to music panel. It is above the playlist.
- Transparent cars option has been added to car hide bind. It makes the vehicles half-visible.
- Respawn in Race arena has been added.
- New achievements have been added.
- Number of completed daily and weekly quests have been added to Quests tab in Userpanel.
- Amount of team members has been added to team panel.
- Sub-Arenas have been added. DM group contains DM, HDM, and OS (formerly FUN) arenas, and Shooter group contains GK, AK, and Standard (both of them together) arenas.
- /who command has been added for Super Moderators and Admins. It is a replacement for old /whowas and /whois. Staff can search for nickname, account, serial and IP matches. Example commands: /who nick Bronana; /who acc bronana012; /who serial <whole serial>; /who ip <whole IP>. NOTE: Scripts do not search for "similar" matches; therefore, it is recommended to use full nicknames, account names, serials and IPs for proper results.