- Fixed the bug in CW arena with setting a map in map store (even though it is for free for everyone, player still had to have at least 1.5k)
- Fixed the bug in CW arena where players names didn't appear if previous map was DM or FUN and player had enabled car hiding.
- Players in lobby can use local chat and commands again.
- Few fixes and improvements in admin panel.
- Fixed the bug with minimal required amount of players for earning cash, saving stats etc.
- Scoreboard is now smaller.
- Top times, wins and kills won't be saved in CW arena anymore.
- Images in store have been updated.
- Hunter minigun has been disabled in DM and FUN arenas.
- In Hunter arena, Nitro in HUD has been replaced with rocket timer.
- A new bodykit for Infernus has been added
- Language chat has been added. It is bound to U key. When player joins, server will automatically put him into specific language chat, depending on his country. However, players can change their language chat with /lang <language> command (i.e. /lang english).
- Redzone arena has now random vehicles in the beginning of the round and after every safe zone. The vehicles are still the same for everybody.
- Players that will be killed by AFK system 3 times in a row will get kicked to lobby.
- Hunters in Hunter arena have now shooting limit. Now players can shoot only once per 1.5 seconds.
- Hunter's first person camera crosshair (aka ) has been added.
- Arena scoreboards have been added. While holding TAB key, use left or right arrow to see only players and teams from your arena.
- Non-3R members cannot set a map in CW arena if the CW match is live or is about to be.
- Animated liveries have now small animations in store.
- In CW arena, when a new map starts, match state is live, and there are no participants of the match, CW system will pause the match and let spectators play.
- The "Nitro styles are disabled in this arena" notification has been removed.