- Fixed a bug in CW arena with speedometer and rocket timer.
- Minor bug fixes.
- 2.0 Database has been refreshed. It is now from 12th March 2019, 18:15 GMT or 6:15 PM GMT.
- Team name's colour now will be sometimes black to be more visible on light background.
- If player leaves arena while being AFK (/afk command) and enters another arena, his AFK will be taken off.
- If player gets back from AFK, server will check how much AFK players are in arena. If all of the players in arena were AFK and someone comes back, the round will restart. This should happen in moments when nobody has been playing and the round did not start.
- Auto login has been added.
- "Return to Lobby" option has been added to F1.
Golden Tickets have been added. They provide 100% discount on selected items. In order to acquire them, you have to transfer your stats from 2.0 by using /transfer <account name from 2.0> <account password from 2.0> command. Depending on how much money you have had, you will receive a certain amount of Golden Tickets to spend in Store, Userpanel.
- For $250.000+ you will receive 1 Golden Ticket for non-premium lights.
- For $15.000.000+ you will receive 1 Golden Ticket for non-premium livery and 1 Golden Ticket for non-premium lights.
- For $50.000.000+ you will receive 2 Golden Tickets for non-premium liveries, 1 Golden Ticket for non-premium wheels and 1 Golden Ticket for non-premium lights.
- For $100.000.000+ you will receive 2 Golden Tickets for non-premium liveries, 2 Golden Tickets for non-premium wheels and 2 Golden Tickets for non-premium lights.
- Players who have used /transfer command before this update are able to use it once again.
CW system has been added to CW arena. It is a system that is supposed to help with important matches. Players are now able to spectate these matches. CW system contains modified deathlist and new live scoreboard on top of the screen. The new scoreboard includes match title, match state (live/paused), teams' colours and tags, score. If the match is live, +1 score will be given for the winners of the round. The modified deathlist now shows only participants of the match and their full team names. Several helpful commands have been added for the staff:
- /cw state <live or 1/pause or 0>
- /cw title <text>
- /cw <score1/score2> <number>
- /cw <colour1/colour2> <#hex code>
- /cw <tag1/tag2> <tag name>
- /cw <team1/team2> <team name>
- /cw <member1/member2> <player>
- /cw spec <player>
- /cw reset
- Daily and weekly quests.