- In order to reduce the chances of FPS drops, radar has been much simplified. It looks way different now, but it should have less FPS drop potential.
- In order to reduce the chances of FPS drops, HUD has been slightly simplified. It still looks similar; however, health, nitro, and additional bars are now rectangles. Besides, there is no text of how much % of mentioned things we have got.
- Mentioned above changes may be reverted in the future after improvements and optimization.
- AFK, FPS and Ping detectors have been changed a bit.
- "Hide decorations" option has been added to DM and FUN arenas. It can be enabled/disabled by pressing O key. It disables rocks and trees (but doesn't disable their collisions).
- "Show invisible objects" option has been added to DM and FUN arenas. It can be enabled/disabled by pressing I key. It shows map objects that are normally invisible.
- Nitro refilling has been added to DM and FUN arenas. After using the nitro, it takes 10 seconds to refill, with 5 seconds delay before the refilling begins.
- Cash rewards have been changed. Here is a table representing example results:
3 players in the round:
|Arena||Reward type||1st place||2nd place||3rd place|
5 players in the round:
|Arena||Reward type||1st place||2nd place||3rd place||4th place||5th place|
7 players in the round:
|Arena||Reward type||1st place||2nd place||3rd place||4th place||5th place||6th place||7th place|
- Taking a closer look at FPS issues.
- Bug fixes.
- Perhaps something more.